Flourish Pets Freeze-Dried treats are a gourmet, fresh treat that your pets won’t only love, but that is packed with the nutrients and minerals to need to live a happy, healthy life! Hormones are the secret ingredient to whole-body health – and Flourish is the complete hormone-neutral diet that helps your dog reach their full potential. When you choose Flourish, you help protect the natural balance in your dog’s appetite, growth, sleep, attention, energy, mood, and more, Flourish brings out the best in your dog’s DNA – and the best in their day. Flourish Freeze-Dried Raw Pet Treats are made with the highest quality ingredients, these Single source Dog Treats are made from fresh, raw, single ingredients that your dog will crave. No added hormones or antibiotics, no fillers, flavorings or rendered by-products, ever! 100% USA sourced, made and packaged in America. without soy, flaxseed, chickpeas, sweet potato, and other ingredients containing high amounts of phytoestrogen.
- FREEZE-DRIED RAW: is the way to go when you want a treat your dog will love that contains as much of its natural nutrients as possible. Freeze-drying does not cook the fish, instead, it retains the natural, nutritional value. ensuring a fresh, nutrient-packed, safe, RAW, pet treat that is light-weight and delicious. Finally raw that you can take on the go!
- DROOL WORTHY TREATS: Our healthy tastes delicious, your dog will be overjoyed for these Pig Snouts. You will be too as you watch them keep busy with a SAFE chew that you know is good for them.
- SINGLE INGREDIENT: Dog Treats, fresh raw Pig Snouts that your dog will crave. Have the benefits of Raw (no lost nutrients during the cooking process), in a form that you know is safe for your beloved pet.
- PRODUCED LOCALLY: 100% USA sourced, made and packaged in America by a dog lover for his dogs and yours.
- HORMONE NEUTRAL: Discludes ingredients with high amounts of harmful phytoestrogens such as soy, flaxseed, chickpeas and more. No added hormones or antibiotics, no fillers, flavorings or rendered by-products, ever!